this is where i enter text

20071121

trailer game

When you're bored and waiting for the movie to start, they run trailers.

A great game to play at this point, for my money, is the trailer game. That is, you watch the trailers, but instead of thinking of them as 5 or 10 different shorts, think of them as one big movie. Make connections between analogous characters. The girl you just saw talking calmly to her father in some sort of family drama is now the girl being scared witless by some type of monster. The monster that scared her is now a top CIA investigative agent.

Yeah, I know I'm strange, but you gotta get through the day somehow, right?

2 comments:

DLK said...

i'm struggling with this non-disc blog..i like the idea found in this post..so i'm going to link all your posts together, but make the topics become a disc-centric discussion.
thus leading me to the best ultimate write up you have ever created.

dusty.rhodes said...

Man... I don't know what the FUCK you just said, little kid, but you're special man, you reached out, and you touched a brother's heart.

me

"He's just this guy, you know?"